skip to main content

Are you worried about a homeless person?

If you are concerned about someone over the age of 18 you think may be rough sleeping, you can report this through the national street link website.

The details you provide are then sent directly to the Housing Advice and Options Team at Huntingdonshire District Council where our Housing Officers will make contact with the individual and arrange a visit if appropriate, to provide the relevant advice, and connect them with additional support services and offer assistance.

Where can a homeless person get support?

Our Housing Advice Team will provide as much support as possible and offer referrals to relevant services where appropriate. However, if you want to see what is available in the Huntingdonshire District Council’s area that can provide support, you can visit the Street Support Website.

This is a website directory of the local services available to homeless people across Cambridgeshire and can be filtered by using a postcode or town for reference. It includes many categories, such as access to meals and personal services, employment, benefits and mental health support and so much more.

The website is regularly being updated with new services as we become aware of them. Some services may require a referral from our Housing Team, so please do ensure the homeless person gets in contact with us for assistance.

If you know of a service that is not included, please do get in touch with us using the details on the Contact Us page as we’re keen to ensure all services are included.