Household recycling centres
There are three tips, also known as household recycling centres (HRC) in Huntingdonshire. They are run by Amey for Cambridgeshire County Council (CCC).
All sites are open every day except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. They are free of charge to use, but do not accept waste from businesses. If you are using a commercial vehicle or hiring a van to get rid of household waste, please contact your local tip with the vehicle’s registration number so they know it's not business waste.
Recycling banks are managed by us and are located all over Huntingdonshire, usually in car parks. They can accept clothing and textiles such as sheets, pillowcases and blankets.
The recycling banks can be found at the following locations:
- Bluntisham Village Hall, Mill Lane
- Brington, opposite school
- Bury Village Hall, Brookfield Way
- Catworth Village Hall, Church Street
- Godmanchester, Bridge Place car park
- Great Gidding Village Hall, Main Street
- Great Stukeley, Three Horse Shoe Pub, Ermine Street
- Hemingford Abbots, Rideaway near filling station
- Huntingdon, Latham Road
- Huntingdon, One Leisure, St Peters Road
- Huntingdon, Riverside Park, near Primrose Lane
- Needingworth Village Hall, Overcote Lane
- Old Weston Village Hall car park, Main Street
- Ramsey, Mews Close car park
- Somersham, Church Street car park
- St Ives, Cattle Market car park, Station Road
- St Ives, Globe Place car park
- St Neots, Riverside Park car park
- St Neots, Tebbutts Road car park
- Wansford, The Christie Hall, Elton Road
- Warboys Village Hall, High Street
- Wistow, Oaklands Avenue
Recycling at home
You can also recycle at home - see what you can put in your recycling wheeled bin.