The reports below list details of payments made by us that are over £250 (including VAT) since April 2015. After April 2017 the details of the payments that are over £250 will exclude VAT. The information is updated on a monthly basis.
We publish this information so you can see what we spend money on. These payments are for goods and services, grant payments, payments to other public bodies and expense payments, excluding precepts and business improvement district levy.
Documents for previous years can be viewed in our finance document archive.
What is included in the expenditure reports?
Below is a brief explanation of the information provided in the reports:
- Body - this is a unique local government ID specific to Huntingdonshire District Council. It is taken from the statistics website.
- Body name - name of the authority making the payment
- Date - the date the payment was processed by the council. It usually takes 3 working days to reach the recipient.
- Transaction Number - this is the reference code from our accounts system that we use to identify the invoice that has been paid
- Their Ref - suppliers reference number
- Category - this defines the body that has been paid:
- 001 - Parish & town councils
- 002 - Staff
- 003 - General Public
- 004 - Grants
- 005 - Supplier
- 006 - Public bodies
- 007 - Sole traders
- Amount - the amount paid to the supplier
- Supplier name - the name of the supplier that has received a payment from us
- Supplier code - the ID of the supplier in our accounts system
- Expense area- this shows the service area/activity that spent the money
- Expense type - the description of the type of expenditure e.g. equipment maintenance, telephones
- Expense code - the internal account code which represents the Expense type.